Ridgid.com/registration – Ridgid Portal Login
Ridgid.com/registration Login – In this article, you will get to know about the Ridgid.com/registration Login official portal’s exact login procedure. Please scroll down the page at last to learn more about the Ridgid portal Login and its various other proceedings.
What is Ridgid?
Ridgid Portal Login Requirements
- Ridgid Login Web Address.
- You must have a Ridgid login valid Uid or Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Register at Ridgid.com/registration? Steps
- Now, please click on the “SIGN UP” link as shown in the above screenshot.
- Next, please enter all the required infromation in the provied empty field.
- After that please click on the SUBMIT button and follow the instruction to create your account.
Ridgid Login Step By Step Guide
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Ridgid portal:
- Now, please click on the SIGN IN button as shown on the above screenshot.
- Please enter your Email Address and Password into the provided empty field.
- After that, please click on the SUBMIT button to access your account.
How to Reset Ridgid Portal Password?
- Now, please enter your Username and click on the “Forgot Password?” link as shown on the above screenshot.
- Next, please enter your Email ID in the provied empty field.
- After that please click on the SUBMIT button and follow the instruction to forgot your password.
Flying Together Contact Information
Well, the following are the Ridgid contact details, and these are what might help you to solve all your difficulties and problems as soon as possible. Let us go through and select the way to contact without making any second thought.
Official Website: register.ridgidpower.com
That was all about the Ridgid Login at Ridgid.com/registration. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Ridgid login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!
HOW DO I REGISTER?
You can register your Lifetime Service Agreement eligible RIDGID tools in two ways. Eithervisit www.RIDGID.com/registration and follow the directions; or if you do not have access to the internet, you may mail your registration information to:
RIDGID® Service Dept.
PO Box 1427
Anderson, SC 29622
For mail-in registrations, please provide the following information: full name, model numbers, address, phone number, and serial numbers for all serialized components from your purchase (including chargers and batteries), along with a copy of your receipt.
I’VE ALREADY THROWN AWAY MY BOX. AM I STILL ABLE TO REGISTER FOR THE LIFETIME SERVICE AGREEMENT (LSA)?
Yes, due to recent upgrades, the UPC is no longer a requirement. However, the product’s box contains important information so the LSA registration process may be slightly more difficult, or the approval process may be delayed.
HOW LONG DOES VERIFICATION TAKE?
Verification for any product registered for the Lifetime Service Agreement online takes up to two weeks. If you select to mail in your registration, the manual verification procedure can take up to 6 weeks from the date received in our offices.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I’VE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE LIFETIME SERVICE AGREEMENT (LSA)?
Once your LSA is verified, the picture next to the product on your Ridgid.com account will change to show the LSA logo. You will obtain an email confirming the update if you have an email on file.
WHERE IS MY PACKAGE MODEL NUMBER?
Your package model number is found on the outside of your box. It is usually on the front-facing of the box in the bottom right-hand corner under the Lifetime Service Agreement logo. Some boxes may vary.